An ordinary person suddenly began receiving messages from aJiminsasaeng, who believed they had Jimins number. Big Hit is looking into the matter and will take whatever legal action is required to retaliate against the employee. BTS vocalist Jungkook was recently doing a live broadcast where he interacted with fans, sang and grooved to songs of different genres and languages. (@newangeljimin) March 3, 2023, jungkook openly speaking about how he was so surprised seeing some armys outside his gym when he was about to go home.. like do y'all understand how scary and creepy it is? Even Tae said that kind of behavior makes him uncomfortable and it's SCARY. BTS Army is not the problem NOR toxic. Just when she decided to quit the chase behind BTS, the Korean sasaeng offered double if she followed Jungkook to his hotel. Rather than resting and relaxing, the members have to be on guard if sasaengs are seated nearby. So why can't the rest? Suga pushed her away as onlookers shouted at her to leave him alone. It's saying 'You're doing a V-Live and I just called to check'. Mobbing BTS at the airport is bad enough, but taking over their plane? LChans Instagram account, @blacklchan39has been deleted, but she may have opened a new account under a different username. Thereafter, the phone rang once again, confirming that it was not a hotel staff but a Sasaeng fan who was calling Jungkook's hotel room. You can find out more-, BTS: Jungkook slays as the newest brand ambassador of Calvin Klein; Golden Maknae gets adorably shy talking about his hot new collaboration, BTS: 'Most Handsome Chef V' trends on Twitter with full force as ARMY goes gaga over his look in Jinny's Kitchen Episode 5 [VIEW TWEETS], Trending Entertainment News Today: Priyanka Chopra's comment on Shah Rukh Khan not moving to Hollywood goes viral, YouTuber arrested for recreating scene from Farzi. BRUH this is taking obsession to another level! Whats the deal with stalking people and checking out where they live/up to. One fan tweeted: Many fans are also fearing for the safety of the idol as they shared story highlights where the account owner has claimed to be in contact with more than twenty sasaengs who allegedly sell them the information. Just when she decided to quit the chase behind BTS, the Korean sasaeng offered double if she followed Jungkook to his hotel. Why would you choose to scare/annoy that BTS member (in this case Jungkook) during that time? This content can also be viewed on the site it originates from. All rights reserved. EDV. YouTuber Exposes The Scary Reality Of Sasaengs After Seeing A Fourth-Generation Male Idol Group At The Airport, A Trainee Was Chased By Sasaengs Just For Being Seen With A Famous K-Pop Idol, SM Entertainment Under Fire For Allegedly Failing To Keep Its Artists Safe In Gym Overrun By Sasaengs, A Sasaeng Attacked A Trainee With A Brick Just For Performing With A Famous K-Pop Idol. In a recent development, a screenshot is doing the rounds on Twitter where a person,. Im really thankful for all of your interest, but this was not an official schedule. He's the maknae of BTS. When a staff member noticed a group of sasaeng fans waiting, he asked them to leave. I was going to go home, but there were people there. I wasnt going to say anything. Email hybe RIGHT NOW!! Use of the CNN name and/or logo on or as part of NEWS18.com does not derogate from the intellectual property rights of Cable News Network in respect of them. BTS has been no stranger to this culture. During one of the concerts, she clicked some pictures of the band and it became popular, courtesy the quality. There are no comments in this article yet. Sasaengs rarely share information with ordinary fans. While filming in Sweden, BTS dined at a cafe, not knowing what would happen the moment they stepped back outside. Toxic fans aren't just like Blinks, MOAs, Wenees, Carats, Midzys, etc. But most don't know the truth. I am drunk. I finished working out, and I had to go home. He then came back and said, "Hey, you're watching the broadcast, right? BTS singer Jungkook was alarmed after he received a series of blank prank calls during his VLive and ARMYs slammed sasaengs (a term used for an obsessive fan who stalks stars in Korea). 3. At an airport in Indonesia, overzealous fans latched onto BTSs personal items and to the members. pic.twitter.com/bEc6D3otSk. Subjects or fields that excite her include entertainment, entertainment and what was that? Or are Oily Lotion and Jeemean gonna pull a Chen and marry soon? Jungkook has also deactivated his Instagram account. Thats going way too far. Elaborating on the matter, he told fans that as much as he appreciates the love and warmth they shower on him, he would really appreciate it if people didnt show up to the place where he works out. In one of the stories shared by the sasaeng, they claimed that they had hired personal hackers to hack into the idols photo album and get their pictures. You know how we get on planes by ourselves? It wasnt an official schedule when you come find me thats not right we know so much about each other, Im a human too.-@BTS_twt Jungkook re: being followed to the gym, STOP STALKING Be respectful - let #BTS enjoy their life as humans.#JK pic.twitter.com/q2fExqnxIL, Sari Setiogi Griberg (@setiogi) March 3, 2023. Its saying Youre doing a V-Live and I just called to check. Check this out: BTSs V and Halsey Share the Same Favorite Candle, 2023 Cond Nast. Respect boundaries, guys. V once expressed how much he dislikes being followed onto planes. JUNGKOOK is the ONLY Soloist to have two songs in the Top 20 most streamed songs by K-pop Acts on Spotify at #14 and #17! I am thankful for the heart that you watched my live broadcast, and you came because you wanted to see me, but still, you know. allkpop is a registered trademark of 6Theory Media, LLC. The popular K-Pop band BTS is a global sensation, and while the Bangtan Boys cherish their ARMY love, they're also rather concerned about the darker side of their fame. . I am honestly so scared for BTS and their future. A jungkook sasaeng fan account has like 814 000 followers so it makes me wonder if people were starting to accept sasaengs as a part of their society. "Protect Our Jungkook" is trending on Twitter as ARMY is concerned about the BTS idol who is dealing with a sasaeng. 2007 - 2023 6Theory Media, LLC. honestly armys can be a little be too much. The sasaeng, Carrot Nuna, originally received praise for Jungkook's recognition when she uploaded the video. One @Jungkook_SNS said, Dont follow or crowd Jungkook when hes not on any official schedule. A YouTube channel by the name of "gdsas boi" shared their story of being a sasaeng. Thereafter, the phone rang once again, confirming that it was not a hotel staff but a Sasaeng fan who was calling Jungkook's hotel room. It was suspected that he was dating and they wanted the Japenese. He said, I was about to go home but there were people outside (the gym). She posted the photos on her social media account and gave very little pay to the fan from Japan. Dylan Mulvaney Thanks Her Supporters In Heartfelt Message Amid Transphobic Backlash, Were all just trying our best here, arent we?. uve | FACE (@paradise00223) February 26, 2023, BTS member Jungkook did a two hour long live with fans some days back. The artist was seen having a good time . That time when we did that live broadcast. I just turned it on for a while, he said, as he started the livestream. He continued to express his gratitude for the love he is receiving from fans but warned that showing up to the place he is at is crossing the line. We fly on a charter flight. Teen Vogue may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. Here are some other reactions on social media: Some also observed that despite the idol sharing personal updates from time to time, stalkers continue to invade his privacy. No wonder he deleted his Instagram. Fans gave her the nickname No Pants Girlor No Pants Sasaeng after she wore this outfit to follow BTS at Incheon International Airport. A few moments later, the phone rang again, andJungkook briefly went away from the camera to get the phone. They know that their favorite idol does not know them, and will go to extremes to meet their idol and talk to them. OwlOfJune 3 yr. ago Airports are the easiest places for fans to get closer to BTS members. His life motto is "Rather be dead than cool." He'd rather die than live without passion. and f*ck whoever went outside jungkook gym pic.twitter.com/8Fngm8GE1x g SAW JOON! Over the past few years, there have been several instances of sasaengs risking K-Pop stars' privacy for the sake of exclusive information. Journalist. According to reports, the employee used the information improperly for personal purposes, such as making sure to reserve tickets near RM. Social media. I'm really thankful. estelle where is the second photo from? Song Hye Kyo and Jennie pose for photos together at the Met Gala, Wingless Angel: BTS's V Pays for Medical Treatment and Ensures the Stray Dog from 'Jinny's Kitchen' was Taken Care of Before leaving Mexico, LE SSERAFIM carve their own path in western-themed MV for 'UNFORGIVEN (feat. They pretended to leave the scene but chased after BTS as soon as the members left the cafe. Sasaeng fans are essentially fans who are so consumed by their obsession for their favourite artists that they fail to acknowledge and respect any boundaries and often end up invading the privacy of their favourite artist. I wasnt going to say anything. 10.) He further added, When would I talk about things like this? It seems she was recruited by a Korean sasaeng who had told. [] It's really scary. 8.) Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Jungkook went off the camera to pick up the phone and returned again. A female fan was caught on video trying to force a kiss onSuga after BTSs broadcast ended. People stalking and gathering at his gym and area when he didnt [officially] share and clearly didnt want it. He continued, I turn on a live when I think of ARMYs when I am at home or eating or working out, but when you come find methats not right." So frustrating! The Korean fan also asked her to find out if JK was dating anyone. public documents with blacklisted fans., BTSs V and Halsey Share the Same Favorite Candle. Sign in . What happens if they date someone, even they are normal human beings like us. It was about 20 minutes or 30 minutes 20 minutesbefore going home, and I turned on the live stream. We actually want to fly on a regular flight. Amoelkpop AHHH la 3 parece que esta en mi habitacion actual OMGG . A former Japanese sasaeng fan opened up about the time she was asked to stalk BTS singer Jungkook. Leave quickly.. RT @roberthestalker: where are you!! Be first to post one! CNN name, logo and all associated elements and 2023 Cable News Network LP, LLLP. BTS's Jungkook, ATEEZ's Wooyoung, and many more have shared their anger towards receiving calls from sasaengs during live broadcasts. How much can you tell me about BTS' Jungkook? 12.) #rigkj_holl these are the RECEIPTS WHO BOUGHT INFORMATION FROM SASAENG. The fan confesses she regrets the action and doesnt endorse the sasaeng behaviour. He sang a number of songs like Sam Smith's Unholy, Wildflower, Ddaeng and others for fans. 4/7 Jungkook #fyp #army #bts #jungkook #jk #jkwallpaper #saranghae #btsarmy # #foryoupage #viral cr: suope_bts on TikTok. That is what I want to say. A news reporter once went undercover to find out how . Who's this?". In those private spaces, we dont get to relax as much as we want to. Let us slide into your DMs. reaches a new peak on Spotify's global chart, Kim Feel to release a new song in collaboration with Epik High's Tablo, BTS' Suga receives praise as a "true brand ambassador" for insisting on Samsung Galaxy only for Selfies with Fans. Please try again. The band was stalked even when the members were on a break. The BTS member then called out the obsessive fan, and hoped that they would stop showing up on his personal engagements. But soon enough, her sister caught her and warned that she inform their parents. I'm really thankful for the interest you show me, but this was not an official schedule (I went to). He is actually dating. It was about 20 minutes or 30 minutes 20 minutes before going home, and I turned on the live stream. I hoped you learned something and change your views now that you understand this concept. Also Read - Trending Entertainment News Today: Priyanka Chopra's comment on Shah Rukh Khan not moving to Hollywood goes viral, YouTuber arrested for recreating scene from Farzi. Unfortunately, overcrowding is a common issue at airports. ", Though completely unjustified, this kind of invasive behavior from fans is not uncommon in the world of K-pop. In the US, he kept on getting calls from unknown numbers in the middle of the night. In the end, a staff member had to come and take the phone out of Jungkook's room after they confirmed that the calls weren't from anyone important. Ad Choices. BTS Jungkook thanks fans for their love while simultaneously asking them to respect his boundaries. At that moment, it seemed something important popped up in Jungkook's head, and began talking about a serious issue that had happened to him recently. If it was in the past I wouldnt have been able to talk about things like this but its been a while since we debuted and we know so much about each other, Im a human too. A Big Hit Entertainment staff member filmed a group of sasaengs quickly leaving the plane to pursue BTS after it landed. Surprisingly, a lot of Armys support this!!! Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement and Your California Privacy Rights. From collaborating with American singer Charlie Puth to performing at the opening ceremony for the 2022 FIFA World Cup, Jungkook had quite a memorable year. this is so disgusting, sasaeng instagram account: @/blacklchan39, REPORT!#_OUT__OUTpic.twitter.com/QddmoV5PIl. A bodyguard prevented this woman from throwing herself at Jimin, just in the nick of time. BTS are extremely busy with their activities, so once one of them uses some downtime to connect with ARMY via VLive, it's a special moment. But then, when you guys come while I'm doing live streaming, it would make it hard for me because I am human too. ng, singing, and making things look presentable. Dear saesang fans, It was suspected that he was dating and they wanted the Japenesesasaeng to break the news. All rights reserved. BTS singer Jungkook talks about fans stalking him. Sasaeng fans are infamous for camping . I really am." The Japanese fan accepted the offer but the South Korean sasaeng used all the photos for herself. Take part in our reader survey and help us be better. One such question from a fan regarding Jungkooks plans the following day reminded Jungkook of something important. When the broadcast finished, ARMYs rightly went on social media to share their concerns about what had happened. So you know, Jungkook said about the incident. There have been multiple incidents in the past where sasaeng fans have caused a lot of trouble to prove their adulation for various artists. On this day, Jungkook sang karaoke and spent some quality time with his fans. BTS will never get to live a normal life. Back in July, Jungkook received a call from a sasaeng during a live broadcast and briefly addressed the situation. All human beings deserve respect and privacy. Thats why I am talking about things like this." @HYBEOFFICIALtwt, Investigate who is selling Jungkook's personal information to crazy stalkers and sasaengs and A video shared by the sasaeng features Jungkook, and the sasaeng also shared Instagram posts claiming to know who Jungkook is dating. Jungkook SNS (@Jungkook_SNS) March 3, 2023 BTS maknae Jungkook is adored by ARMY. Stalking of K-Pop idols is very common in Korea. Terimakasih telah berkunjung di situs resmi uyeshare. Protect Our Jungkook: ARMYs call for Bighit to investigate how sasaengs are getting access to idols personal information. these are sasaeng fans who board on the same plane as bts and are quickly getting off when the plane landed. Please know your limit. Jungkook, in particular, had difficulty breaking free as ARMYs shouted at the sasaengs to let him go. PROTECT OUR JUNGKOOK! All of this information is now a cause of concern for fans and they are requesting others to email Bighit Entertainment to inform them about the gravity of the situation. A lot of time they have even dragged, touched and pushed them without their consent. I should say this on our teams behalf, he started off saying, per VLIVEs official translation. Currently making web more entertaining place Read more, By providing this information, you agree that we may process your personal data in accordance with our Privacy Statement, BTS: Jungkook's former sasaeng fan reveals she was asked to follow JK and find out if he was dating, Credits: YouTube: kisses dalhiaKoreabooGetty Images. So we were a bit uncomfortable. Artists use live broadcasts as a medium via which fans can send messages and ask questions. Dont invade his privacy., Dont follow or crowd Jungkook when hes not on any official schedule. An SBS report said that an employee of national railway operator Korail was found to have accessed the personal information of BTS member RM (real name Kim Namjoon) 18 times over the span of 3 years starting in 2019. These people who 'CLAIM' to be BTS Army when they do such DISGUSTING, SICK, AND HORRID things AREN'T. Kamu dapat mengunduh mp3 yang berjudul Jungkook BTS Mengungkapkan Rasa Frustrasinya Terhadap Sasaeng Fans Yang Membuatnya Terkejut ini secara gratis, Namun jangan lupa dukung artis dengan cara membeli Kaset asli atau CD original dari album Jungkook BTS Mengungkapkan Rasa Frustrasinya Terhadap Sasaeng Fans Yang Membuatnya Terkejut - Single . This fan is notorious for invading BTSs privacy, having been caught in the act numerous times. BTS ARMYs began trending "Protect Our Jungkook" on Twitter after an alleged sasaeng (the Korean word for obsessed fans and stalkers) acquired the idol's private information and threatened to. BTS Army are truly good people who love and respect BTS, other fandoms, and group/solo artists. The culture of sasaengs in Korean entertainment is not new. Vonce expressed how much he dislikes being followed onto planes. It is one of the biggest dangers for idols. It's saying 'You're doing a V-Live and I just . When they announce that they are dating or getting married, armys will go crazy. She posted the photos on her social media account and gave very little pay to the fan from Japan. A Time Warner Company. There are no comments in this article yet. Gives me the goosebumps." I'm really thankful that you guys are cheeringfor me, and sending me lots of interest and love. PROTECT OUR JUNGKOOK *Note:- Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of . NBA: 76ers Joel Embiid has small tear in kneereport, Angelica Panganiban gets sentimental while touring husband Gregg Homan, baby girl around ABS-CBN. If fans even see BTS with a girl they will be mad. If you see a toxic fan on Twitter who fights other fandoms for NO REASON then they AREN'T ARMY'S. The sasaeng accepted the offer for she needed the money to return to her sister for using her money to attend concerts. 9.) When the sasaeng found Soo Bin's contact, he pointed out that she was too talkative for a famous celebrity and could . Call 896 6000. In another story posted by them, they wrote that nobody will be able to know about the idol's dating life if they leave social media, adding that it is rare to find someone who will provide fans with solid facts. All rights reserved. Song Hye Kyo and Jennie pose for photos together at the Met Gala, Wingless Angel: BTS's V Pays for Medical Treatment and Ensures the Stray Dog from 'Jinny's Kitchen' was Taken Care of Before leaving Mexico, LE SSERAFIM carve their own path in western-themed MV for 'UNFORGIVEN (feat. @BIGHIT_MUSIC @HYBEOFFICIALtwt One of the group members, who is referred to as "Melon", decided to share some never before seen pictures of BTS's Jungkook. The singer had taken to Instagram to show off his new hairdo but took the time to speak up on some fans inappropriate behavior. According to fans, her name is Lu Yao,and she was blacklisted by Big Hit Entertainment for sasaeng behavior. Apart from his activities with the group, he appeared at the FIFA World Cup 2022 opening ceremony in Qatar. Understand that idols are also humans. BTS has tried to remind their fans to respect their privacy on numerous occasions. However, no information regarding his enlistment has been confirmed by Bighit Entertainment yet. Guys! pic.twitter.com/kecOekLF5v, Jeon Mi A (@Maria44180737) February 26, 2023. DON'T get the two mixed up. Calling sasaengs out publicly, as Taehyung did, is not quite the norm, but its not the first time BTS has spoken on the topic. INQUIRER.net wants to hear from you! Please dont come to see me when I am exercising. Jungkook was expressing his frustration towards the Sasaeng fans who showed up to the gym Jungkook was attending, but many fans were concerned the idol was saying this because he was drunk. In the highlights, the person has also claimed to have leaked photos of Kim Tae-hyung, adding that procuring information about idols from their photo album was effortless as they were in touch with sasaengs close to the idol and could get information just by providing them with money. One common activity that sasaeng fans do is going on the same flight as their favorite idols. So you know.". ( Image Source : Twitter ), JDS, Congress Promote Dynastic Politics And Sow Divisions In Society: PM Modi In Chitradurga, India Continues To Witness Dip In Covid-19 Cases, Logs 3,325 New Infections, Active Caseload Stands At 44,175, Congress Makes 5 Guarantees, Kharge Promises Extension Of OPS On 1st Day Back In Power Key Takeaways, I Am Human Too: BTS Jungkook Talks About Sasaeng Fans Showing Up Outside His Gym, Updated at: Sun, March 5,2023, 2:36 pm (IST), Published at: Sun, Mar 5,2023, 2:36 pm (IST).
10 Facts About Decomposers, Division 2 Player Count 2021, What's Wrong With The Lausanne Covenant, Illinois High School Wrestling Champions, Articles J